Ginny L. Kuebler Robert 607-341-3763 email@example.com
LET'S WRITE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN
A Step-by-Step Workbook for All Startup Small Businesses
With more than 100,000 copies sold, Let’s Write Your Business Plan has helped entrepreneurs all over the United States to plan and initiate successful startup businesses. This 119-page comprehensive, user-friendly workbook contains:
- A sample business plan based on a fictitious retail bookstore
- Clear, easy-to-understand descriptions of each section of a business plan
- Simple, fill-in-the-blank worksheets for both the narrative description of your business and the financial statements
- A glossary of business terms
- Recommended resources for additional assistance
- A practical, organized approach to business planning
Let’s Write Your Business Plan
helps the beginner write a strong, bankable business plan, reducing the risk of business failure by providing a step-by-step process for decision-making and problem solving. Click below for a glimpse of what’s inside.
Table of Contents (in MS Word) (in Adobe PDF)
Market Analysis (in MS Word) (in Adobe PDF)
Sample Worksheet #1 (in MS Word) (in Adobe PDF)
"I was lucky enough to be trained by Ginny Robert in developing my business plan for my first company, Lightwave Telecommunications. Not only did she provide excellent guidance to produce a high-quality plan, but her counseling along the way also proved invaluable in the early startup period. Since 1993, when I launched the business, we grew to 125 employees serving customers throughout the US. Once I sold my company, I used her training to start other successful companies. Thank you, Ginny, for a job well done!"
"This book is perfect, as it gives the small business owner a complete tool wrapped inside one cover. This book is the script for success."